© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
Aitech is a great place to work and it’s all because of our culture, built on our core values of trust and mutual respect. We demonstrate these in everything we do for our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
Our company vision is to provide valued systems solutions and competitive advantages to our customers, while creating a well-rounded culture that allows all our employees to develop and grow their careers. Aitech is continuously looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic team in the following disciplines:
Aitech provides a stimulating, team-oriented atmosphere, working to achieve success as a company, offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in a career with Aitech, please review the open positions at each of our locations below.
Board Design Engineer
Department: SEA & EMEA BU
Reporting to: Engineering Group Leader
Characterization of a card / hardware system and writing a specification of hardware requirements
Development of a card / hardware system (drawing in Orcad) Accompaniment, support and control of editing circles
Perform integration and adjustments between interfaces / cards
Working with multiple interfaces (internal and external)
Prototype testing specification
At least 5 years of experience in designing electronic circuits
Knowledge and experience in computer embedded systems
Experience in simulation of analog circuits (SPICE)
Experience of at least five years in electrical drawing (for example in Orcad) – required
Knowledge of designing interfaces for EMI / RFI compliance Basic design of power supply circuits – an advantage
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (M.Sc. – advantage)
Kfar Saba, Israel – Aitech offices
Senior Electrical Engineer - Digital
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Responsible for the design and development of new products as well as support existing products.
- Participate in requirements review and verification plans for projects
- Responsible for concept digital design, parts selection, design simulation, detailed design, detailed analyses of the circuits, schematic and PWB Design Rules creation
- Support the layout of the cards, card level debug and verification.
- Coordinate activities of engineers within the Engineering Department and/or across Aitech programs and projects
- Support customers as they integrate our products into their systems.
- Lead special Research & Development project activities or investigations across all engineering disciplines.
- Direct and coordinate all activities necessary to complete a major electrical engineering project or several small projects
- Minimum 10+ years of Digital Design experience with mil-spec or space programs
- Solid digital design and debug skills (analog design and debug skills are a plus).
- Knowledge of industry standard bus architectures such as PCI, PCI-X, PCIe is strongly desired, VME knowledge is a plus
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Actel FPGA / CPLD design experience strongly desired, Xilinx and Altera experience a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as cohesively within a dynamic team environment.\
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge on space program processes and practices, a plus
- Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the United States
BS degree in Electrical Engineering. MS preferred
Aitech offices – Based in Chatsworth, CA
Aitech offers a hybrid work from home option for this position
Hardware and Software Engineer
Reporting to: Technical Head
- Learning and understanding in detail the architecture and features of the company’s products.
- Capability to analyze and debug problems found by our customers in India.
- Capability to support integration of our products within systems built by our customers in India, mostly performed in the customer site.
- Capability of understand detailed technical requirements provided by customers and translate them into a Technical Specification, built around existing COTS boards.
- Capability to support the technical aspects related to manufacturing selected products in India.
- Capability to communicate efficiently and work together with the design engineers abroad as a team, effectively becoming an extension of the global engineering team in India.
- Deep understanding of advanced real-time computer architectures (based on Intel or PowerPC CPUs).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of real- time embedded computers.
- Capability to comprehend and analyze a system at the system level.
- Teamwork capabilities, with team members on site and remote.
- Experience and knowledge in modern electronic manufacturing processes is an advantage.
- Programming experience with the following operating systems is an advantage: VxWorks, Integrity, Linux, Windows.
- Capability to work on several tasks in parallel.
- Organized and efficient, with self-management capabilities.
- Highly motivated and responsible, capable of learning quickly.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
University degree in engineering (hardware or software) from a recognized academic institution.