© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
Customization & Integration - Boards and Systems
Established in 1983, Aitech is a market leader in providing advanced Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products as well as customized products, subsystems integration and logistics for our defense and aerospace customers worldwide.
Applications for our products range from mission computers, target acquisition and closed-loop fire control, and mission-display subsystems for ground vehicles to surface and subsurface naval platforms, tactical and strategic fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft, and launch boosters as well as low- to high-earth orbit and deep-space vehicles. All Aitech products are tightly coupled with our Earned Value Management (EVM) and technical support services.
Tapping into our experience and extensive resources for advanced subsystems integration gives you the benefits of:
- Fully integrated, fully guaranteed subsystem solutions
- Improved time to market
- Cost savings
- Risk mitigation
- Access to system customization, as a fully tested and qualified solution
Aitech Subsystem Integration Opportunities
- Integration of Aitech hardware, software and third party products into a complete subsystem solution
- Access to a broad variety of third party products
- Hardware and software customization to meet subsystem level needs
- Custom design of backplanes, power supplies, wire harnesses and metalwork
- Provision of commercial development systems that are 100% software compatible with rugged and military-qualified production units
- Subsystem and system level acceptance testing, including test code and full documentation
- Environmental qualification testing
Utilizing Aitech’s expertise enables you to allocate your internal engineering resources to real value-added creation activities, and minimizes the learning curve associated with post-delivery integration. Our ability to deliver COTS-based and custom products more quickly and economically – thanks to our Rapid Response™ development capability – enables customers to experience higher productivity at the application development level.