© All rights reserved to Aitech 2024
TM106 | Transition Module
Aitech’s TM106 eliminates the need for harnessing and complex cabling fixtures when connecting to the C106 or C114 6U VME SBC, used in commercial air-cooled enclosures. It eliminates the need for harnessing and complex cabling fixtures when connecting to the SBC or the CM106 carrier card. The TM106 is available in front plug-in unit and rear plug-in unit versions, which both come in double-slot and single-slot configuration and is IEEE 1101.11-compliant.
The transition module is designed for use with enclosures with a rear module depth of 80 mm but can be adapted for use with enclosures whose rear module depth is greater than 80 mm by adding an extender (not included).
- Provides Standard Connection for All C106 PowerPC® VME SBC and CM106 VME Carrier Boards
- 80mm Module Depth Fully Compliant with IEEE 1101.11
- Two (2) Versions Available:
- Complete Front Panel Kit, Including Front Plug-in Unit, Rear Backplane Adapter, and High-Quality Twisted-Pair Flat Cables
- Rear Plug-in Unit
- Both Versions Available in Either Single Slot or Double Slot Configurations
- Double Slot Transition Module Provides All C106 or CM106 I/O Interfaces
- Single Slot Transition Module Provides Most C106 or CM106 I/O Interfaces
- No Active Components
- User Configurable I/O Routing