© All rights reserved to Aitech 2022
C111 | 6U VME SBC
The C111, featuring the the T4080 processor, significantly enhances computing performance and optimizes energy efficiency for lower power, high-end, floating point computing applications. It features on-chip high speed L1 and L2 caches as well as an integrated bus, a high speed memory switch fabric and I/O controllers.
Also included is NXP’s trust architecture 2.0 that provides secure boot and debug, tamper detection, volatile hash key storage, alternate image and image revocation functionality. These features address key issues in providing a highly secure processing environment for sensitive data security and supervisory control typically found in manned and unmanned air and ground vehicles.
- Rugged 6U VME Single-Slot SBC
- NXP QorIQ Multicore SOC Processor
- 12/8/4 e6500 Dual Thread Cores (T4240/T4160/T4080)
- Altivec Unit
- Secure Boot and Trust Architecture 2.0 * 4 GB DDR3L with ECC
- 256 MB NOR Flash Memory
- 16 GB SATA Flash Drive
- 512 kB NVRAM (MRAM)
- Versatile Board I/O
- 2 PMC/XMC Slots
- WWDT, ETR, RTC, Temp. Sensors
- VxWorks®, Linux®, INTEGRITY® Support
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
Rear Transition Module (RTM) providing convenient access to C111 I/O interfaces via standard connectors and to all PMC/XMC I/O via headers.
Supports both air and conduction-cooled C111 mounted in commercial air-cooled chassis.