C114 | 6U VME SBC
NXP QorIQ™ T1/T2 Series Processor
The C114 SBC brings the powerful QorIQ T1042, or higher performance T2081, multi-core processor to embedded systems, significantly increasing previous generation computing capabilities. It also incorporates the NXP Secure Boot and Trust 2.0 Architecture for improved data security.
Out-of-the-box functionality enables the C114 to be easily integrated into a wide number of applications, including advanced fire control, SatComms processing and multi-gimbal platform stabilization as well as avionics mission management and flight control, servo, process and machine control, and more.
The C114 is backward compatible with Aitech’s popular earlier generation PPC-based C106 and C108 SBCs.
- Rugged 6U VME Single-Slot Low Power SBC
- Compatible Upgrade for Aitech C106 and C108 SBCs
- NXP T1/T2 Series QorIQ SoC
- T2081 (4 x e6500 Dual-Threaded Cores w/Altivec)
- T1042 (4 x e5500 Cores)
- Secure Boot and Trust Architecture 2.0
- 4 GB DDR3L with ECC
- 256 MB NOR Flash
- Up to 64 GB NAND Flash
- 512 kB NVRAM (MRAM)
- Versatile Board I/O
- Gigabit and Fast Ethernet
- One PMC Slot + One PMC/XMC Slot
- WWDT, ETR, RTC, Temp. Sensors
- VxWorks®, Linux®, INTEGRITY® Support
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
TM102 | TM100 | TM106
Rear Transition Modules (RTM) providing convenient access to C114 I/O interfaces via standard connectors and to all PMC/XMC I/O via headers.
Supports both air and conduction-cooled C114 mounted in commercial air-cooled chassis.