© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
TM100 | Transition Module
for 6U VME PowerPC® SBCs
Aitech’s TM100 provided as a complement to the C100 and C114 PowerPC® VME SBCs. The transition module provides standard direct connection to all I/O interfaces and is intended for use in commercial air-cooled chassis. The TM100 eliminates the need for any harnessing and complex cabling fixtures in order to connect to the SBC.
The TM100 transition module fully complies with the IEEE 1101.11 specification and supports subracks capable of front and rear plug-in units as well as subracks capable of front plug-in units only. Two kits are available supporting rear plug-in and front plug-in attachment.
- Provides Standard Connection for the G4+ PowerPC® VME SBC I/O Interfaces
- 80mm Module Depth Fully Compliant with IEEE 1101.11
- Supports Both Front Only and Front/Rear Plug-in Units Subracks
- Direct Rear Plug-in Unit for Subracks Supporting Rear I/O Plug-in Units
- Complete Two Unit Kit (Rear Backplane Adapter Unit and Front Panel Transition Module Unit) With Cables for Subracks Supporting Front Plug-in Units Only
- High Quality Twisted Pair Flat Cables for Transition Module and Rear I/O Adapter Connection
- Double Slot Transition Module Providing All I/O Interfaces
- Single Slot Transition Module Providing Most I/O Interfaces
- Includes no Active Components
- Configuration Jumpers Available for I/O Routing Configuration