© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
M640 | XMC Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Marvell® Prestera® 98DX106 Controller
Aitech’s M640 is a high-performance XMC Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch for embedded and harsh environment applications. Gigabit Ethernet switching is performed by the Marvell Prestera® 98DX106. The switch is unmanaged and does not require any user configuration. The M640 provides up to ten Ethernet ports, each of which is factory configured as 1000Base-T or 1000Base-BX/KX.
The 1000Base-BX/KX ports support both backplane applications and external SFP modules. 1000Base-T ports support 10/100/1000 Mbps operation and are implemented with Marvell 88E1340 PHY devices and on-board magnetics modules.
- Rugged Single-Width XMC Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch Multiple Port Configuration Options
- Up to 10 Ports
- 1000Base-BX/KX and 1000Base-T Port Options
- Front Panel 1000Base-T Port in Air-Cooled Version
- Unmanaged, No User Configuration Required
- Full Wire-Speed Non-Blocking Forwarding
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistan