© All rights reserved to Aitech 2024
TM925 | Transition Module
Aitech’s TM925 provides a complement to the C925 PowerQUICC III® e500-based, 3U CompactPCI SBC. The transition module provides standard direct connection to all the I/O interfaces and is intended for use in commercial /lab environment, air-cooled chassis. The TM925 eliminates the need for any harnessing and complex cabling fixtures in order to connect to the SBC’s onboard I/O.
The TM925 transition module fully complies with the IEEE 1101.11 specification and supports subracks capable of front and rear plug-in units as well as subracks capable of front plug-in units only. Two TM925 options are available supporting rear transition module plug-in attachment only.
- Single or Double Slot Height, Rear Transition Module
- Provides Standard Connection for the C925 PowerPC® 3U cPCI SBC I/O Interfaces
- 80 mm Module Depth Fully Compliant with IEEE 1101.11
- Direct Rear Plug-in Unit for Subracks Supporting Rear I/O Plug-in Units
- Provides User-access to C925 I/O Interfaces
- No Active Components Onboard Consumes No Power
- Preconfigured at the Factory to Support C925 Standard Product I/O
- Configuration Jumpers are User-Accessible for Alternate I/O Routing Configurations