© All rights reserved to Aitech 2022
TM878 | Transition Module
The TM878 transition module supports the C878 SBC I/O. Signals from backplane pins that differ in function per each C878 I/O variation are routed to jumpers on the TM878 PCB, which select the TM878 connector to which the signals are routed.
The TM878 supports both air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions of the C878, when installed in systems that include chassis that accommodate rear plug-in units and have an ANSI/VITA 46.10 compliant backplane with RJ0, RJ1, and RJ2 connectors on the rear side of the C878 slot.
- 3U VPX Rear Transition Module (RTM) for installation in standard ANSI/VITA 46.10 slots
- Standard Connectors for C878 I/O Interfaces
- High Speed Connector for Xilinx SerDes I/O
- High Speed PCIe x16 Slot for PCIe signals
- RTC Backup Battery Receptacle
- Reset Pushbutton
- 80 mm Mounting Depth