© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
SP0-S | Radiation Tolerant 3U CompactPCI SBC
The 3U CompactPCI SP0-S is a space-rated single-board computer (SBC), based on NXP’s PowerQUICC®III MPC8548E system on chip with an e500 processing core. The SP0-S includes several performance enhancing improvements over previous designs, including an SDRAM memory upgrade to the DDR2 with 20% higher bandwidth at lower power dissipation.
Also added are three rad-hard, on-board temperature sensors as well as six microcontroller-based A/Ds that monitor the board’s 3.3 VDC input voltage and five of the internally generated CPU core and I/O voltages. Fully tested and characterized to over 100 krad (Si) and latch-up immune to > 65 MeV-cm2/mg, the SP0-S is ideal for high performance high altitude, NEO, LEO and GEO missions.
- Space-qualified 3U CompactPCI SBC
- PowerQUICC-III MPC8548E @ 1.0 GHz
- 400 MHz Core Complex Bus (CCB) Speed
- One (1) Standard 32bit/33 MHz PMC Site
- PICMG 2.0, Rev. 3.0 Compliant
- System Controller or Peripheral
- 1GB of DDR2 at 400 MHz with ECC
- 1GB User Flash Memory with ECC
- Redundant Boot Memory Banks with ECC
- Two (2) Gb Ethernet Ports
- Three (3) Async Serial RS-422 Ports
- Five (5) Single Ended TTL I/O lines
- Four (4) High Performance DMA Engines
- Four (4) 32 bit Timers (Internal to the CPU)
- Three (3) Watchdog Timers
- 1PPS port for Timing Synch.
- Three (3) On-board Temperature Sensors
- Six (6) on-board A/D voltage monitors
- Options for Edge Connectors
- VxWorks 6.7 or 6.9 RTOS Support
- Available in Conduction Cooled Versions Series 100, 200 and 500
- Optional to utilize Hypertronics Hypertac cPCI backplane connectors
The TMSP0 Rear Transition Module provides a standard direct connection to all SP0- I/O interfaces and is intended for use in commercial air-cooled chassis.