© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
SP0 | Radiation Tolerant 3U CompactPCI SBC
The SP0 is a supported phase product, to be used in current programs only. For new designs, view the SP0-S SBC. Learn more about our COTS Lifecycle+®obsolescence management program.
The SP0 3U SBC provides exceptional on-board functionality combined with a low power consumption of only 10 W. Using a MPC8548E PowerQUICC-III processor enables a processing speed of 1.17 GHz as well as 333.3 MHz of core complex bus (CCB) and fast DDR1 memory speeds.
The SBC has undergone full radiation testing easily meting the target 100 kRad (Si) with no latch up or performance degradation, required for for use in low (LEO) and medium (MEO) orbits and geostationary orbits (GEO).
- Rugged 3U CompactPCI SBC
- PowerQUICC-III MPC8548E @ 833 MHz, 1.0 or 1.2 GHz 333 MHz Core Complex Bus (CCB) Speed
- One Standard PMC Site
- PICMG 2.0, Rev. 3.0 Compliant
- System Controller or Peripheral
- 512 MB of DDR1 SDRAM at 333 MHz with ECC
- Redundant 512 KB EPROM Boot Memory
- 1 GB User Flash Memory (8 GB Optional)
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- Up to four Async serial RS-422 Ports
- Five Single Ended TTL I/O lines
- Four High Performance DMA Engines
- Four Timers (Internal to the CPU)
- Three independent Watchdog Timers
- 1 PPS port for Timing Synchronization
- Three On-board Temperature Sensors (not avail. on Series 500)
- Options for Front Panel Connectors
- VxWorks 6.x RTOS Support
- Space qualified, Conduction Cooled Versions Also Available (see SP0 Series 100, 200 and 500)
The TMSP0 Rear Transition Module provides a standard direct connection to all SP0- I/O interfaces and is intended for use in commercial air-cooled chassis.