© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
S992 | 3U CompactPCI Non-Volatile Memory Board
Aitech’s S992 Non-Volatile Memory Module is a radiation tolerant, high-capacity Flash Memory, 3U CompactPCI board designed to work in space radiation environments.
The Aitech S992 implements the Flash Memory array using one to eight individually addressable radiation-tolerant NAND Flash modules from 3D-Plus. This device is designed to provide reliable data storage, low SEU-rate, and high latch up immunity. The Aitech S992 has built-in hardware EDAC to correct single-bit errors and detect double-bit errors.
- Designed for Space Flight Applications
- Single-Slot Conduction-Cooled 3U CompactPCI (cPCI) card
- Scalable from 8 to 64 GBytes of Non-Volatile Flash Memory
- Hardware Error Detection and Correction (EDAC)
- PCI DMA Engine for high performance data transfer rates with Interrupts
- 32-bit cPCI interface at 33.333 MHz
- S992 nominal power consumption is less than 2.0 Watts
- Flash File Management S/W available with Wear Leveling implemented