© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
M596 | Video & Graphics XMC
Aitech’s M596 6-Head Multiple Output Graphics XMC provides a high-performance, highly versatile embedded video and graphics solution for harsh environment applications. Designed around the AMD E8860 Six Head Graphics Processing Unit with its 2 GB of GDDR5, the M596 can simultaneously drive up to 6 independent video streams in a wide variety of output formats.
- 6 Simultaneous Video Outputs
- 5 x DVI
- 4 x ARINC 818
- 2 x Composite
- 2 x STANAG 3350
- Multiple Video Inputs
- 2 x HD-SDI
- STANAG 3350
- 7 x Composite
- 3 x S-Video
- AMD Radeon E8860 (Adelaar) GPU 6 Independent Graphics Heads
- 2 GB GDDR5
- PCIe x8 Gen2 Host Interface Full Video Switching Capabilities
- Video Capture and Overlay
- Video Resize and Customized Formats
- Full 2D/3D Processing Capabilities
- Universal VPWR 5V/12V
- DirectX® 11.1, Shader 5.0, OpenGL 4.2, OpenCL 1.2
- Windows®, Linux®, VxWorks® Support
6U Transition Module providing convenient access to M596 I/O interfaces via standard connectors. The TM596 is a plug-in extension to Rear Transition Modules (RTM) for Aitech 6U SBCs and is used to access M596 I/O when the M596 is mounted on an Aitech SBC. Supports both air and conduction-cooled M596 mounted in commercial air-cooled chassis.
Rear Transition Module (RTM) providing convenient access to M596 I/O interfaces via standard connectors when the M596 is mounted on a CM870 XMC Carrier. Supports both air and conduction-cooled M596 mounted in commercial air-cooled chassis.