© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
M571 | Multi-channel Analog Video Frame Grabber XMC
Aitech’s M571 Multi-channel Analog Video Frame Grabber XMC provides composite video capture functionality with extremely low power consumption.
Simultaneous capture of up to eight composite inputs is supported at full RS-170A (NTSC)/PAL frame rates. Video is transferred to the host via the PCIe x1 Gen. 2.0 interface.
- Single Width XMC
- PCIe x1 Gen 2.0 Host Interface
- Up to 16 Composite Video Inputs
- Supports RS-170A (NTSC)/PAL (format automatically detected)
- 8 Single-Ended Channels from Mezzanine I/O Connector
- 8 Additional Single-Ended Channels at Front Panel (air-cooled version only)
- Simultaneous Capture of up to 8 Composite Inputs at Full Frame Rates
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Video Inputs Routed from XMC Front Panel and P16 (XMC) or P4 (PMC) I/O Connectors
- Windows® & Linux® Support
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
Rear Transition Module (RTM) providing convenient access to M571 interfaces via standard connectors. Supports both air and conduction-cooled M571 when mounted on a standard 3U VPX carrier or host SBC in commercial air-cooled chassis.