© All rights reserved to Aitech 2022
CM951 | Rad-Tolerant PMC Card with 1553 Interface
The CM951 PMC Carrier with an onboard MIL-STD-1553 interface and TTL I/Os expands the functionality of Aitech’s S950 3U Compact PCI SBC as well as hosting the CM950 Carrier. The CM951 adds an additional PMC site per backplane slot. Depending on the SBC, up to seven CM951 cards can be used in an eight-slot 3U CompactPCI enclosure with the S950 SBC configured as a system controller.
Designed for harsh space environment applications, the CM951 flight model has an unshielded total dose capacity of 45 krad (Si). An optional 100 krad version is available upon request.
- Accommodates a Single-Wide Conduction-Cooled PMC Design in Single-slot 3U CompactPCI Form Factor
- One MIL-STD-1553B Dual Redundant BC/RT/MT (STANAG 3838 Compliant) Channel
- Radiation Tolerant PCI-PCI Bridge Design for Use in Rugged Space Applications
- Less than 7W Power Consumption (Depending on 1553 Traffic Duty Cycle) Design for Multiple S950 SBCs and Conduction-Cooled PMCs in an Enclosure
- Support PCI Bus Specification 2.3 and PCI Bridge Specification 1.1 Support for Full Arbitration of PMC Master Operations
- PMC I/O Routed to compactPCI J2 Connector for Backplane Routing Both Engineering Model and Flight Model are available in Conduction-Cooled Format per VITA 30.1-2002 Specification Optional Radiation Hardened Version is Avaliable Upon Request