© All rights reserved to Aitech 2024
CM900 | PMC Carrier Expansion Card
The CM900 PMC Carrier Expansion Card provides an additional active interface between the CompactPCI backplane and a PMC, for each available CompactPCI slot. Up to 6 CM900 boards with various PMCs may be employed in a single system.
Two versions of the CM900 are available: Transparent and PrPMC. The Transparent CM900 is designed for PMCs without processors, and which host resources controlled and handled by the system controller SBC. The PrPMC CM900 hosts PMCs with processors, as well as other PMCs.
- Rugged 3U CompactPCI Carrier Board
- Occupies Single Slot
- Transparent and PrPMC Versions
- CompactPCI Interface Supports 32‑Bit @ 66 MHz
- PMC Interface Supports 64-bit @ 66 MHz Through PCI-PCI Bridge PMC Connectors are IEEE 1386.1 Compliant, J4 is Wired as per PICMG 2.3 Rev.1.0 Specification
- Front Panel Area for PMC I/O
- IEEE 1386-2001 or ANSI/ VITA 20‑2001 Compliant PMC Slot
- PICMG 2.0, Rev. 3.0 Compliant
- All 64 PMC I/O Pins Routed to J2 Connector
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions