© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
C901 | 3U CompactPCI SBC
The rugged C901 3U CompactPCI SBC features processing performance of up to 1.4 GHz and broad memory and I/O options. Available in commercial, rugged and military levels of ruggedization, The C901 is powerful, durable and versatile enough to satisfy applications ranging from mission computers and mission control subsystems, to fire-control processing, platform stabilization, remotely piloted vehicles, and more. At the heart of the C901 is the powerful 7448 PowerPC™ processor with on-chip L1 and enhanced L2 caches and AltiVec™ Technology, which provide capacity for enhanced processing power even in I/O intensive applications.
The SBC can be used in CompactPCI subsystems as a system controller or as a CompactPCI peripheral board capable of supporting up to six additional cards on the cPCI backplane, while providing clock, arbitration, and interrupt functions. A fully populated C901 with 512 MB DRAM operates at a typical power consumption of 24.0 watts at 1.4 GHz processor speed.
The C901 is a supported phase product, to be used in active programs only. For new designs, see the C920 or C925 for other 3U CompactPCI SBCs. Learn more about our COTS Lifecycle+® obsolescence management program.
- Rugged/mil 3U CompactPCI Single Slot SBC
- PowerPC®7448 Processor at 1.4 GHz with Altivec™ Technology
- 200 MHz MPX Bus
- Fully PICMIG 2.0, Rev. 3.0 Compliant
- Marvell MV64460 Discovery™ III System Controller
- System Controller or Peripheral Board Operation
- Up to One (1) GB of DDR400 SDRAM (at 166 MHz) with ECC
- 64 MB Boot Flash Memory
- 128 MB User Flash Memory
- Up to Sixteen (16) GB Flash File Memory (NAND)
- 128 kb Autostore NVSRAM
- Four (4) High Performance DMA Engines
- Two (2) 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet Ports
- Two (2) USB 2.0 Ports
- Two (2) Multi-protocol High Speed Serial Ports Supporting RS-232/422/485
- Eight (8) Single Ended TTL or Four (4) RS-422 Differential Discrete I/O Lines
- One (1) Standard PMC Slot
- Four (4) 32-bit Timers
- Fixed, Programmable and Windowed (Avionics) Watchdog Timers
- Real-time Clock
- On-board Temperature Sensors
- Real-time OS (RTOS) Support
- Conduction- and Air-cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
The TM900 Rear Transition Module provides a standard direct connection to all C901 I/O interfaces and is intended for use in commercial air-cooled chassis.
This PMC Carrier Expansion Card provides an additional active interface between the CompactPCI backplane and a PMC, for each available CompactPCI slot.