© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
C878 | 3U VPX SBC
The C878 security-enabled SBC features up to 16 lanes of PCIe to handle increased data processing requirements, while protecting the board from data attacks and cyber threats. The 3U VPX board provides Intel Xeon D level processing in a rugged, industry-standard form factor.
The rugged SBC was specifically designed using a modern, high-bandwidth bus architecture and can accommodate an increased amount of backplane traffic. This makes it ideal for compute-intensive mission critical applications found in harsh environments.
With Aitech’s proprietary AiSecure™ architecture, the SBC provides secure transmission of sensitive data. Intel security includes Trusted Platform and Secure Boot as well as a BIOS Guard based on TXT TPM 2.0 and BIOS security. The on-board SSD, up to 1 TB, supports write protection, secure and quick erase in addition to disk data encryption using AES 256 keys. A battery-backed tamper detection signal ensures system level protection.
- Rugged 3U VPX Single-Slot SBC
- Intel CPU Options
- Xeon D-1577 – 16 cores/32 threads, @ 1.3 GHz/2.1 GHz Turbo Boost
- Xeon D-1559 – 12 cores/24 threads, @ 1.5 GHz/2.1 GHz Turbo Boost
- Pentium D-1519 – 4 cores/8 threads, @ 1.5 GHz/2.1 GHz Turbo Boost
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 w/ECC @ 2133 MT/s
- Up to 1 TB On-Board SATA SSD, with Encryption, Quick Erase, and Secure Erase
- Versatile Board I/O
- USB 3.0 & 2.0
- SATA III
- PCIe Gen2 x1
- HDMI Out
- Xilinx UltraScale+ FPGA w/ARM CPU
- Custom I/O and Security Features
- PCIe x8 Gen3 Link to Xeon CPU
- 16 Lane PCIe Gen3 VPX Switch Fabric
- AiSecure™ – Aitech Cyber Security Architecture
- WWDT, ETR, RTC, Temperature Sensors
- IPMI, VITA 46.11 Tier 1 & Tier 2 Support
- Windows®, Linux®, VxWorks® Support
- OpenVPX Compliant
- 2LM Option per VITA 48.2
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
Rear Transition Module (RTM) providing convenient access to C878 I/O interfaces via standard connectors. Supports both air and conduction-cooled C878 when installed in a compatible system
The CM870 is a 3U VPX PMC/XMC carrier for mounting any industry standard PMC/XMC. Using one or more CM870s, system functionality can be significantly expanded by enabling the C878 to control additional PMCs/XMCs over the VPX backplane.