© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
C875 | 3U VPX SBC
Aitech’s C875 is a high-performance 3U VPX SBC for embedded and harsh environment applications. The heart of the C875 is Intel’s Coffee Lake Refresh platform, featuring a 6-Core 9th Generation Intel® Xeon® E-2276ME processor with integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 630, coupled with a companion Intel® CM246 Chipset I/O Platform Controller Hub (PCH).
The C875 integrates large on-board RAM (DDR4) and mass storage (Flash disk) resources, and provides a variety of popular I/O interfaces to meet a wide range of system requirements. Expandability and further flexibility are supported by an industry standard XMC slot.
- Rugged 3U VPX Single-Slot SBC
- 9th Gen E-2276ME Intel® Xeon® CPU
- 6 Cores/12Threads @ 2.8 GHz
- Turbo Boost @ 4.5 GHz
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 w/ECC @ 2400 MT/s
- Up to 1 TB On-Board SSD
- Versatile Board I/O
- USB 3.0 & 2.0
- SATA III
- Audio In/Out
- XMC Slot w/PCIe x8 Gen3
- 8 Lane PCIe Gen3 VPX Data Plane
- Microsemi SmartFusion™ FPGA with ARM CPU
- Up to 3 Graphics Heads (2x HDMI, RGB)
- Auto System/Peripheral Configuration
- AiSecureTM– Aitech Cybersecurity Architecture
- WWDT, ETR, RTC, Temp. Sensors
- IPMI, VITA 46.11 Tier 1 & Tier 2 Support
- Windows®, Linux®, VxWorks® Support
- Open VPX Compliant
- 2LM Option per VITA 48.2
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
The TM875 RTM provides convenient access via standard connectors to the C875 I/O interfaces and all PMC/XMC I/O.
This 3U VPX PMC/XMC carrier provides significantly expanded system functionality by enabling the C875 to control additional PMCs over the VPX backplane.
- Commercial air-cooled enclosure with power supply and fan unit
- Two 3U VPX slots with 1 x DFP (PCIe x8) connected between slots
- TM875 transition module