© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
C874 | 3U VPX SBC
Aitech’s C874 is a high-performance 3U VPX SBC for embedded and harsh environment applications. The heart of the C874 is Intel’s Broadwell platform, featuring a 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core processor with integrated Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200, coupled with a companion Lynx Point QM87 I/O Platform Controller Hub (PCH).
The SBC deliver speeds of up to 2.6 GHz, while withstanding extremes of temperature, shock and vibration. It features a secure boot and trusted platform module (TPM) option that provides a protected processing environment and versatile on-board I/O enabling flexible design implementations.
- Rugged 3U VPX Single-Slot SBC
- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 CPU
- Quad Core @ 2.7 GHz
- Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L with ECC
- Up to 512 GB On-Board Flash Disk
- Versatile Board I/O
- HDMI/DVI Out
- RGBHV Out
- Audio In + Out
- PMC/XMC Slot
- WWDT, IPMI, ETR, RTC, Temp. Sensors
- Windows®, Linux®, VxWorks® , Red Hawk™ Real-Time Linux Support
- OpenVPX Compliant
- 2LM Option per VITA 48.2
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
The TM870 Rear Transition Module provides convenient access via standard connectors to the C874 I/O interfaces and all PMC/XMC I/O.
This 3U VPX PMC/XMC carrier provides significantly expanded system functionality by enabling the C874 to control additional PMCs over the VPX backplane.