© All rights reserved to Aitech 2019
C112 | 6U VPX SBC
NXP T4 QorIQ™ Processor
The C112, featuring the the T4080 processor, significantly enhances computing performance and optimizes energy efficiency for lower power, high-end, floating point computing applications. It features on-chip high speed L1 and L2 caches as well as an integrated bus, a high speed memory switch fabric and I/O controllers.
Also included is NXP’s trust architecture 2.0 that provides secure boot and debug, tamper detection, volatile hash key storage, alternate image and image revocation functionality. These features address key issues in providing a highly secure processing environment for sensitive data security and supervisory control typically found in manned and unmanned air and ground vehicles.
- Rugged 6U VPX Single-Slot SBC
- Freescale QorIQ Multicore SOC Processor
- 12/8/4 e6500 Dual Thread Cores (T4240/T4160/T4080)
- Altivec Unit
- Secure Boot and Trust Architecture 2.0 * 4 GB DDR3 with ECC
- 256 MB NOR Flash Memory
- 16 GB SATA Flash Drive
- Versatile Board I/O
- 2 PMC/XMC Slots
- WWDT, ETR, RTC, Temp. Sensors
- VxWorks®, Linux®, INTEGRITY® Support
- OpenVPX Compliant
- 2LM Compliant Option per VITA 48.2
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
Rear Transition Module (RTM) providing convenient access to C112 I/O interfaces via standard connectors and to all PMC/XMC I/O via headers. Supports both air and conduction-cooled C112 mounted in commercial air-cooled chassis.