© All rights reserved to Aitech 2023
C106 | 6U VME SBC
The C106 SBC is a VME64x-compliant solution featuring up to 1.5 GHz of processing power and 4 GB of on-board NAND Flash memory. The SBC is designed to satisfy the demands for expanded I/O capabilities and powerful processing in harsh-environment applications, such as mission computers, remotely piloted vehicles, fire control processing, platform stabilization and mission control subsystems.
The integrated on-board NAND Flash memory is independent of user application program Flash. In addition, the C106 features Flash Memory Manager (FMM) software that automatically treats the Flash memory as the system’s disk drive, with automatic wear leveling to ensure that write-erase cycles are uniformly balanced across the entire device, preventing any one block from wearing out.
The C106 is a supported phase product, to be used in active programs only. For new designs, see the C111 and C114 for other PowerPC® 6U VME SBCs. Learn more about our COTS Lifecycle+® obsolescence management program.
- Rugged/mil 6U VME Single Slot SBC
- 64-bit 66 MHz PCI Expansion on P0
- VME64x Compliant
- G4+ PowerPC®MPC7447A Processor with 1GHz and 1.5 GHz
- 32 kb L1 and 512 kb L2 Caches
- Up to One (1) GB of SDRAM with ECC
- 64 MB Boot Flash Memory
- 256 MB User Flash Memory
- Up to Four (4) GB Flash File Memory
- 256 kb NVRAM
- Three (3) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Two (2) USB 2.0 Ports
- Two (2) MIL-STD-1553B Ports
- Ten (10) Serial Ports Supporting RS-232/422/485
- Five (5) Discrete GND/Open Inputs
- Two (2) Discrete GND/Open Outputs
- Eight (8) Single Ended TTL or Four (4) Differential RS-422 Discrete I/O Lines
- Two (2) PMC Slots
- Eight (8) 32-bit Timers
- Watchdog Timer
- Real-time Clock
- Eight (8) High Performance DMA Engines
- Two (2) Temperature Sensors
- Conduction- and Air-cooled Versions
- Real-time OS (RTOS) Support
- Wind River – VxWorks
- Green Hills® INTEGRITY®
- Green Hills® INTEGRITY-178B
- TimeSys®Embedded Linux
Rugged PMC carrier expansion card adds system functionality by means of two PMC sites per backplane slot.
Front or rear transition module providing convenient access to C102 I/O interfaces and to all PMC/XMC I/O.