Aitech is a great place to work and it’s all because of our culture, built on our core values of trust and mutual respect. We demonstrate these in everything we do for our customers, our suppliers and our employees.
Our company vision is to provide valued systems solutions and competitive advantages to our customers, while creating a well-rounded culture that allows all our employees to develop and grow their careers. Aitech is continuously looking for talented individuals.
If you're interested in a career with Aitech, please review the open positions at each of our locations below.
Integration & Testing Engineer
About The Position
- Develop and execute automated tests to ensure software components integrate properly
- Develop test plans and perform the necessary tests to ensure quality software
- Identify and document software defects
- Assist in developing and designing software applications
- Experience of working with COTs board
- Experience in working with ESD sensitive Boards and awareness about ESD protection.
- Capability to understand detailed requirement, trace it to integration and testing.
- Awareness about IPC/ROHS & NON ROHS Standards
- Experience in soldering and rework.
- Knowledge of schematic analysis
- Experience in integrating multiple electronic cards and testing.
- Ability to analyze, debug and isolate problems during integration.
- Exposure to Linux, VxWorks and Windows installation is an advantage.
- Awareness of MIL standards for subsystems
- Good communication skills,
- Awareness about using ORCAD and Autodesk Inventor Tools would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
- Ability to quickly grasp new technologies.
- Integrating system using COTs modules
- Debugging and carrying out rework in subsystems
- Carrying out rework in COTs module based on instructions.
- Preparing engineering documents (Bill of Material, Wiring diagrams/ charts)
- Coordination with procurement and stores for ensuring timely ordering of system components and delivery.
- Coordination with engineering head for planning project activities.
- Preparing test documents
- Carrying out Acceptance test and Qualification test for the integrated units.
Experience & Qualification
BE in Computer Science, E&C with minimum 3-5 years of related experience.