Sr. Systems Engineer
About The Position
At Aitech, our team is driven to redefine the possibilities of embedded hardware systems for space applications. We pride ourselves on 30+ years of successful space hardware delivery to our customers! We are growing our team to support human space flight missions to the lunar surface and beyond!
- Responsible for Systems Engineering tasks, including:
- System requirements development and decomposition
- Requirements review and tracking
- Interface design
- Test planning, definition, development and qualification
- Systems analysis, verification and validation
- System modeling and simulation
- Systems close-out report
- Perform systems technical lead tasks providing guidance for:
- Design efforts
- Design reviews
- Drawing releases
- Organizing and tracking of system configuration and changes
- Coordination and development of the test programs including procedures, test equipment, and reporting. Successful candidate will have and be proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Prepare and present customer presentations, and participate in face to face customer discussions regarding complex technologies
- Develop technical solutions derived from technology building blocks
- Lead special Research & Development project activities or investigations within the Engineering discipline.
- Coordinate activities of engineers within the Engineering Department and Program Office
- Strong knowledge of embedded computing hardware, including PowerPC, Graphics, Comms and I/O and DSP applications
- Hands on development, test and analysis experience
- Diverse background in electronic circuit design for embedded computer system development
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Multi-task assignments in a small company environment
- Manage and prioritize multiple simultaneous activities
BS and 10+ years of experience
Experience with mil-spec programs
Experience with space programs, processes and standards, a plus
BS in Engineering, Physics, Math. MS preferred.
Aitech Defense Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes in the strength of a diverse work force and encourage qualified individuals to apply. It is the policy of Aitech to attract and retain the best qualified people available without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran.
*Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the United States